Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

What Happens If Your Dog Ingests Marijuana?

0



Dr. Lera talks about accidental cannabis ingestions with Chi Chi, a one-year-old Chihuahua that weighs 5.8 lbs, who accidentally ingested some of it.

If you have cannabis at home, make sure to keep it away from your pets. Keeping your weed stored in a place that’s not accessible to your pets will save them from a trip to the vet & a trip to the dark side of the moon.

Connect with us:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeronLakesVet
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heronlakesvet
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeronLakesVet
Website: https://www.heronlakesvet.com
Email: heronlakesanimalhospital@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this channel is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

source

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.