OBGYN reviews CBD TAMPONS – safe? effective?? | Dr Jennifer Lincoln
In this video Dr Jennifer Lincoln reviews Daye CBD tampons – do they make your periods better? Are they safe to use? And do their studies *actually* back up their claims? Watch and see!
2:04 What is CBD – does it work and is it safe?
4:19 Who is Daye and what do they claim their tampons do?
5:03 What do their studies show?
9:10 The bottom line
REFERENCES and RESOURCES to go deeper:
1. WHO. Cannabidiol (CBD): Pre-review report. 2017. https://www.who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/5.2_CBD.pdf
2. Harvard Health Publishing. Cannabidiol (CBD)-what we know and what we don’t. Sept 2021. https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/cannabidiol-cbd-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-2018082414476
3. Larsen C, Shahinas J. Dosage, Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol Administration in Adults: A Systematic Review of Human Trials. J Clin Med Res. 2020;12(3):129-141. doi:10.14740/jocmr4090
4. Forbes. CBD Market Could Reach $20 Billion By 2024, Says New Study. May 2019. https://www.forbes.com/sites/irisdorbian/2019/05/20/cbd-market-could-reach-20-billion-by-2024-says-new-study/?sh=747815df49d0
5. Daye. https://yourdaye.com/
I WROTE A BOOK!
If you are liking my content here or on my other socials, then I basically wrote this book for you – think of it like these videos in book form with awesome illustrations with info to leave you informed and empowered.
If you’re new here, welcome! I’m a board-certified OBGYN who uses social media to educate, bust myths, and give you the sex education you wish you got in high school. I cover reproductive health from periods to birth control and doctor’s visits to how to feel good. All free of shame and judgement….because that’s how it should always be. Be sure to subscribe and turn on notifications so you never miss an upload.
Don’t forget to come follow along elsewhere!
DISCLAIMER: None of this content constitutes direct medical advice or constitutes a patient-doctor relationship. Views expressed here do not represent the views of Dr. Lincoln’s employer. For personalized medical advice, consult with your doctor.