Cannabis Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
When we say marijuana, it means a lot more than the roll and smoke. There’s a wider scale for the cannabis cravers to explore with the advancements of cannabis infused food. Consuming cannabis edibles is the super easy and lip-smacking way to experience its effect. All you need to do is eat or drink something made from marijuana and simply wait to get the kick. It may not affect off the bat, but cannabis edibles tales around thirty minutes to two hours to get the kick. There are abundant cannabis food items you can try including gummies, brownies or peanut butter balls.
Well, if you belong to a tribe that prefers fudge to candies, then cannabis peanut butter fudge is the perfect pick for you. Holidays or workdays, dessert goes for all days. However, too much chocolate can never go wrong, but a little more peanut butter is always right.
So, let’s begin with the fudge filled fun with the goodness of marijuana. Get your hands on these ingredients to bake the creamy and smooth peanut butter fudge.
Cannabis Peanut Butter Fudge
Things You’ll Need
- Baking Pan
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup unsalted cannabutter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- ¾ cups add-ins of your choice (nuts, peanut butter cups or chocolate chips)
Instructions To Make Cannabis Peanut Butter Fudge
- Begin the peanut butter fudge recipe by lining the pan with parchment paper, and you can also use wax paper or aluminium foil. Choose your pan as per the preferable thickness of fudge bars you want to bake. You can use an 8×8 pan for thinner fudge bars or a small slab pan to make thick butter fudge bars. Grease the pan with
- Take a bowl, add cannabutter and peanut butter to it. Also, add salt and stir it well till the contents melt completely. You can either microwave the mixture or heat it on gas. Whisk it properly till it cooks, which takes around 2 to 5 minutes. Moreover, you can add maple syrup if you want.
- Remove the mixture from the microwave to add the other ingredients in it. Mix the powdered sugar and vanilla extract in the bowl, thoroughly stir all the ingredients and pour it into a prepared pan.
- Take the fudge from the bowl and evenly spread the peanut butter fudge in the prepared pan. Use a spatula or spoon to smooth the top. Now, place the pan in a refrigerator until it cools. Ensure to wrap the top of the pan with aluminium foil before you store it in the fridge.
- Cannabis peanut butter fudge can be more delicious and decorative if you pour some marbled chocolate topping on it. Again, it’s a quick task to make the chocolate topping. All you need to do is, take a partly filled double boiler and add ¼ cup of chocolate and 1 teaspoon of canna coconut oil or canna butter. Mix well till it smoothens, and pour the topping mixture on the previously prepared mixture in a pan. You can pour the topping lightly or create the marble texture with a toothpick.
- Once the mixture hardens, remove the baking tray from the refrigerator and cut the peanut butter fudge into squares with a cake knife.
- And, here’s your creamy and smooth cannabis peanut butter fudge all set to serve. Ensure to place the fudge squares in an airtight container, and you can store it in a refrigerator for a week.
In diversifying weed bakery items, using homemade cannabis butter is recommended. However, you do not need to be a cannabis connoisseur to make classic cannabutter. The weed infused butter recipe given below is easy-peasy to cook, so let’s have a look.
Cannabis Infused Butter
- 1 cup butter
- 7 to 10 gm decarboxylated cannabis
Instructions To Make Weed Infused Butter
The initial and crucial process is to decarb the cannabis. All you need to do is take an oven safe tray and place the buds in it. Ensure to preheat the microwave so that you can put the tray in it and set the timer.
After the prep time of 30 to 40 minutes, remove the decarboxylated weed and firmly grind them.
Take a saucepan, add 1 cup of butter and 1 cup water, and stir it with a spatula to melt the butter. Once the butter melts, add cannabis into it.
Now, simmer the mixture for 3 hours and take the cooled butter to pour it in a jar by straining it in a cheesecloth.
Store the butter in a fridge for an hour, then drain the excess water from it if there’s some in a jar. And, the cannabis infused butter is ready to be used in cooking homemade varieties of weed edibles.
Above all, ensure proper dosing instructions before using marijuana ingredients or before consuming cannabis food items.